Questions like how to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers, how to go live on TikTok, how to guest someone on TikTok live have been a major issue to different creators.
Being able to go live on TikTok is a power that every TikTok creator wants to possess. Although this power is available, it is not easily accessible by all creators just like YouTube.
Over time creators have asked questions like Why can’t I go live on TikTok, How to go live without 1000 Followers on TikTok, Does TikTok live pay, and other questions related to this nature.
In this post, I will go in-depth as I will explain everything related to TikTok live including to go live with or without 1000 Followers.
What is TikTok Live and Why was it created??
First of all, let me start by telling you what Tiktok live is and why it was created by one of the fastest-growing social media platforms.
According to the Social media company themselves;
TikTok LIVE allows users and creators to interact in real-time. Users 16 years and over can launch LIVEs and users 18 years and over may send and receive gifts during a LIVE. (Read complete article)
From their definition, you can see that TikTok Live was brought into the picture after fans’ hunger to interact with creators in real-time increased.
Truth be told both fans and creators love to interact with each other and giving them a platform where this can be done in real-time is just a way of making them stay more connected.
Why Should I go live on Tiktok?
With my above explanation, you can see that one of the main reasons for going live is to interact with fans in real-time.
Also, You as a creator can make money(available for users 18 years and above) on the Tiktok platform when you go live.
The sole purpose of every business is to make money so if you as a creator are not looking for a way to make money through what you do then you will end up going bankrupt sponsoring your social media life.
Requirements to Go Live on TikTok
Just like every other social media platform, TikTok has its own Guidelines and Policies governing it.
Going live on TikTok has its own procedures I will explain later but for now, we are going to be looking at the requirements.
Firstly; You need to have a Tiktok account to be able to go live on the platform and this is something most of you already know.
Secondly; You need to be at least 16 Years or Above to be able to go live on the social media platform.
Thirdly; You need to have at least 1000 followers as this is a major requirement to go live on the application but in this post, I have also explained how to do it without 1000 followers below.
The above requirements are some of the major milestones to reach before you are able to go live on TikTok.
How to Go live on TikTok on iOS iPhone and Android?
Since we have discussed everything related to going live and all its requirements, it will be good I show you the full procedure to go live on TikTok in these four(4) simple steps.
One thing you have to remember is that this will only work for those who have reached 1000 followers and above, for those who want to go live and have not yet reached this milestone, slide down.
- Open the Tiktok app and click the “+” at the bottom of the screen
- Slide from “Camera” to “Live”
- Give your Live a title and preview. Clicking the settings will give you options to add moderators and also choose if you want to receive gifts or not while you’re in Life.
- Once you have finished setting up everything you can tap “Go Live” and begin streaming your video.
Following the four(4) steps above, you will be able to go live on your Tiktok account just like every other big creator.
How To Go Live Without 1000 Followers on TikTok?
Although the live button is only available to creators who have reached the Tiktok milestone of 1000 Followers, this stage is for those who asked questions like Can I go live on TikTok without 1000 followers?
Following some simple tips can aid in giving you the live button under 1000 followers.
Over the years we have been able to experiment and we have seen that creators who have engagements in their post can appeal to Tiktok so they are given the Live Button without getting to 1000 followers.
To be able to go live on TikTok without having 1000 followers, ensure to follow the steps below;
- Open the Tiktok app and Tap on “Profile.”
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen to access the extension.
- Scroll down to the Support segment and tap on “Report a problem.”
- Select “I can’t start a LIVE.” This will lead you to an extension telling you what Live is and asking you to follow the Guidelines and Policies.
- Click on Thumbs down 👎 and a new extension “Need more help” will come down
- Select “Need More Help”. After clicking, a box will be given to you to air your opinion and what your problem really is. Ensure to tell the support you can’t go live and that “your audience really want to see and intersect with you in real-time.
Following the above procedure, you will have a chance to get the Live Button without getting to 1000 followers.
Although this procedure will take some days before you get a response, if you have engagements in your posts, you will be given that button in no time.
How to Guest Someone on TikTok Live?
For those looking for ways to invite someone to join you while you are Livestream, follow this simple procedure;
- After you go Live a button will appear in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Click on the button and a list of possible people to join the Livestream will appear.
- To invite them to join your Livestream, click invite and the clock will countdown, giving the user 20 seconds to join you.
Ensure to do this while the person is streaming your live or active at the moment.
The best way to get people to join your Livestream is to tell them ahead of time.
So far we have been able to talk about everything related to going live on TikTok one of the fastest growing social media applications.
Also, we answered questions of those asking can I go live on TikTok without 1000 followers?.
Ensure to follow every procedure in the post so you don’t miss out or not get your desired result.
For a video tutorial of everything, I’ve talked about in this post check out our YouTube channel and don’t forget to subscribe.